Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FULL OF LIFE, FULL OF OPTIMISM, FULL OF ENERGY AND FULL OF FAST FOOD HAMBURGERS IN THE CONTINUED DAYS OF SUMMER


























Never fear ladies and gentlemen, more photos of Alicia Witt shall be provided. And on this warm day, there might be rain later tonight. However, the clear blue skies argues that weather prediction. I have a cheap $1.00 rain pancho in my backpack just in case, though there's a chance that I won't need to use it. And on this warm day, we're already halfway done with the week. I continue to fill out job application forms. And on this warm day, I'll need to eat lunch. Yes, I know it's weird to eat lunch at 6:21 in the evening. However, I've been busy filling out job application forms. And on this warm day, I'm always wishing that I would win the lottery so that my economic problems will be behind me. Though, it would be better if I actually took the time to purchase a lottery ticket. Anyway, here I am. Typing away on the internet. Either these internet blog entries will be a financial benifit to me. Hey, there's always room for hope.

No comments: