Saturday, January 5, 2013

TATTOOS

I'm not sure if I already said this or not, but I'll never get a tattoo. 
1.  Getting a tattoo drawn on my body looks painful.
2.  I never had anys significant life events worth getting etched on my skin.
3.  Getting a tattoo drawn on my body looks painful.
4.  What are the medical complications involved with getting a tattoo?
5.  Getting a tattoo drawn on my body looks painful.
6.  Getting a tattoo removed looks painful and could cause skin damage.
7.  Getting a tattoo drawn on my body looks painful.
8.  Getting a tattoo drawn on my body looks painful.
I guess I won't be getting a tattoo drawn on my body anytime soon.  Sorry, but tattoo parlors isn't my idea of a good time hangout. 
And as I'm lost in thought about tacos, here are some photos of film actress and rock star Scarlett Johansson.

No comments: