Tuesday, January 29, 2013

COMPUTERS

To say that my desktop computer is ridiculously outdated is an understatement.  The external storage device doesn't have recordable compact disk drive by only takes micro floppy disks (Which can't be purchased at Staples anymore).  Which means that sooner or later, I might need to purchase a brand new computer someday.  Not now, because paying off my college tuition loans takes first priority.  But perhaps when I pay off my college tuition loans I might consider getting myself a brand new updated computer.  Someday.  The Gentle Reader and I will see what tomorrow will bring.
As I'm lost in thought while typing on the computer, here are some photos of film actress Dakota Fanning.



Olivia Wilde








Katherine McPhee



Megan Fox







Sasha Grey



Brooklyn Decker





 Agnes Nabuurs











No comments: