Sunday, January 27, 2013

CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN THE RICH AND FAMOUS

Madonna was hungry and chose to have herself a light snack.
Jennifer Aniston was confused.
Jennifer Garner loved to sit on the couch.
Jessica Simpson was backed into a corner.
And with all of her clothes in the laundry machine, Salma Hayek had to borrow Leonardo's clothing instead.
Sandra Bullock looked at Sarah Jessica Parker and said, "I lost my shirt.  Do you know where my shirt vanished to?"
Sarah Jessica Parker didn't think that Sandra Bullock's skinny dipping stunt was a good idea.  And she flatly replied, "Sorry, but I don't know where your shirt went.  I assumed that your shirt was next to your jeans and underwear."
Sandra Bullock said, "I only found my jeans and my panties.  I never found my bra or my shirt." 
Christina Aguilera said, "You can borrow one of my bras and blouses if you can't find your own bra and blouse."
Leonardo Dicaprio said, "Oh to heck with the bra and the blouse Sandra.  Let's have sex."
Or rather, that's the Sarah Jessica Parker's version of the story.

No comments: