Friday, January 11, 2013

AFTER THE RAIN

Gentle Reader, it's raining.  I'm not sure how long it has been raining.  All I know was that it was raining while I'm asleep and it's not raining anymore.  And as I type this, breakfast awaits.  A whole day awaits.  It's going to be a brand new day with brand new opportunities.  And so with optimism in tow, I await to see what opportunity today will bring to me today.  The day is so new, that daylight still hasn't arrived yet.  Don't worry Gentle Reader, daylight will come streaming across the skies once again.  That much I'm certain of.  And with that in mind, I would like to wish the Gentle Reader a happy and pleasant morning to one and all.
And as I'm lost in thought while drinking a steaming hot mug of coffee, here are some photos of film actress Scarlett Johansson.

No comments: