Wednesday, January 30, 2013

HER NAME WAS DESTINY

Her name is Destiny, but she prefers to be called Miley.  I never met her face to face.  I never saw her in concert.  I saw a few episodes of her television show and I only watched her from a far distance.  Destiny looks great wearing tight jeans, a tight sleeveless tee shirt and a black leather jacket.  I'm an ordinary man.  I'm living a life that isn't extraordinary.  I try to live a life that isn't offensive.  I'm a man who works minimum wage.  Oh yes, her name is Destiny, but she prefers to be called Miley.  And though I know that I'll never get to meet her face to face, it's safe to assume that I can still watch her from a safe distance.
And as I'm lost in thought in the falling rain, here are some photos of Destiny Hope Cyrus aka Miley Cyrus.
















No comments: