Wednesday, January 9, 2013

THE END OF SNOW AND THE CONTINUATION OF WINTER

All of the snow is expected to melt before the end of the week and it's still technically Winter.  The continuation of Winter without snow wasn't something that I was expecting, but I'm not complaining.  Less snow shoveling, though concerns about global warming will be high on my mind.  Yes, I'm kind of torn about the snow melting, but it's going to do so anyway regardless of how I feel.  I could aimlessly wander around the Hispanic-American dominated neighborhood howling in pain and torment, but most people (Myself included) might actually be delighted in the presence of a mild Winter for the rest of the Winter season (Even if it's tempered by the possibility of Global Warming.  Still, as long as all the polar ice caps doesn't melt and as long as Antarctica doesn't become a tropical paradise, the Human Race still has a long way to go before Armageddon strikes.  Sometimes a guy has to relax and enjoy the mild Winter weather.
And as I'm lost in thought about Mexican cuisine, here are some photos of film and television actress Gillian Anderson.

No comments: