Thursday, January 3, 2013

WHAT I'M DOING TONIGHT

There's snow in December. Well, that much is obvious to those who are living in Cleveland, Ohio. Yeah, there are rumors that the snow will soon melt away, but it hasn't happened yet. And on this snow covered December evening, I think I managed to get some photos onto this Internet blog. It took a while, but I think I figured it all out. Yeah, the approach I'm using is rather clumsy looking, but if it works, then it works. Well, day has been replaced by night. And morning is only a few hours away. And I'm typing this before going to bed. Tomorrow is a big day ahead of me. Tomorrow is a big day with lots of big challenges and big opportunities. I try to be optimistic. I always try to be optimistic---Even in the darkest of days. Anytime the door is closed, GOD always leaves the window open. And as I'm lost in thought about mugs of cappuccino, here are some photos of film actress (and daughter of Areosmith lead singer Steve Tyler) Liv Tyler.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: