Thursday, January 17, 2013

THE POSSIBLE RETURN OF WINTER SNOW

There's been constant dire warnings about a severe lake effect blizard of snow coming this way.  Heck, the blizard-like lake effect snow should've been here in Cleveland, Ohio already.  First, the snow was supposed to come Friday, Saturday and Sunday last week and then it was supposed to come Monday this week.  Now the buckets and buckets of non-stop lake effect snow with record levels of freezing arctic cold was supposed to come Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week---Essentially tomorrow.  So will I be walking throught the snow or will it be a mixture of late Auttumn and early Spring instead?  I'm not sure.  I can't predict the future.  The polar bears and the penguins want there to be lots and lots of snow and record levels of freezing cold tempretures.  However, the part of me who doesn't want to shovel all of that snow would rather the late Attumn and early Spring continues.  However, the part of me who is worried about Global Warming and the Greenhouse effect wants the snow to return.  So I'm torn between wanting reassurince that Global Warming and the Greenhouse isn't going to drive the human race to extinction to wanting not to shovel the driveway several times tomorrow.  The Gentle Reader and I will find out what the weather is like tomorrow because Friday this week is tomorrow.
And as I'm lost in thought about the weather reports, here are some photos of film actress Megan Fox as she enjoys the Global Globes Awards ceremony.

No comments: