Saturday, January 5, 2013

LATE NIGHT/EARLY MORNING

Soon I'll be eating dinner.  Soon I'll be getting ready for bed.  Soon, I'll be getting some sleep.  Morning will be here soon.  And then I'll wake up to eat breakfast again.  The old day has ended and a brand new is starting.  And so is the cycle of life.  It's Winter.  Snow is on the ground.  I thought the snow would've melted away by now, but the snow is still here.  I'm not complaining though.  Having snow reassures me that global warming/the greenhouse effect isn't going to destroy the human race anytime soon.  It's reassuring to know that humanity gets to survive for another day.  But right now, the most pressing concern for me is to eat dinner.  It's late at night and I'm starved.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of rock star Sia Furler.

1 comment:

Vibha Bhivgaje said...

Sia is a beautiful lady with a powerful unique voice!