Wednesday, February 6, 2013

AFTER THE WALLPAPER WAS TORN OFF

The wallpaper in the kitchen is gone. It's been laid to rest and is now a distant memory. No more anticipation of the kitchen wallpaper to haunt my nighttime dreams anymore. I scraped off all the wallpaper and now it's no more. And I'm happy the wallpaper removal is no longer a part of the day's agenda. Life is better without the anticipation of wallpaper removal scraping as part of it. Because I don't want the removal of wallpaper to be my professional career. I'm not removing wallpaper because I actually enjoy it. I was removing wallpaper because it was a necessary chore. And the best part was that removing wallpaper was a chore that's done only once and then it doesn't need to be done anymore. Ah yes, happy days once more.
And as I'm lost in thought in wallpaper removal, here are some photos of rock star and actress Katharine McPhee.








No comments: