Monday, February 4, 2013

WALLPAPER

I'm almost done with the removal of three inches tall of wallpaper near the ceiling. Only a tiny little bit and by the end of tomorrow, it will be gone 100%. And nobody will be happier than me that the wallpaper task would be done and over with. I'll be honest with you, Gentle Reader, that wallpaper removal is never an easy task to perform. And now that it's almost finished with, I'm overflowing with joy. Thank GOD. And soon it will be time for an early dinner and perhaps I'll watch some television tonight. And I'll be forty-five (45) years old eleven days from now. I'm getting closer and closer to middle age.
And as I'm lost in thought about wallpaper removal from the kitchen walls, here are some photos of film actress Alison Lohman.











 









No comments: