Wednesday, February 6, 2013

INTERNET BLOGGING

It's impossible for anybody to feel stuck when they're in the presence of an impossibly sexually seductive woman like Carla Gugino.  Any notion of being stuck vanishes like smoke against a ceiling fan before it crashes from the ceiling to the foor because somebody keeps dangling from it.  Just looking at her makes a fantastic number of Internet blog entries appear in my mind.  And it's night now and I should be going to bed, but then I saw these impossible sexually seductive photos of actress Carla Gugino and then I feel the need to write about it.  Oh yes, I also feel the need to play Farmville too.  Oh yes, Farmville is a really fun game.
And as I look upwards at a huge gaping hole in the ceiling where the ceiling fan once existed, here are some photos of actress Carla Gugino.  Yes, I know.  I should be writing a blog entry that's a bit more elaborate than this.  I'll try better next time.







No comments: