Thursday, February 28, 2013

REGARDING CATHOLICISM

I'm not Catholic.  I never pretended to be Catholic.  I'm Protestant.  Or to be more exact, I always felt more comfortable with Protestantism.  Or rather, Protestantism is about as comfortable than I'll ever be with Christianity.  I have a really huge problem with the Book of Revelations (In such a case that I always felt that it should've been left out).  My refusal to accept the Book of Revelations have always been a huge stumbling block for me.  And in addition, Catholicism is obsessed with rituals while Protestantism makes Christianity much more approachable to the average person.  But if I really had a choice in the matter, I'd feel most comfortable in a Jewish Synagogue.  Yet, I legally changed my name from Steven Harold Kaplan to Steven Post Hitchcock when I converted to Christianity on May 7, 1992.  How many Jewish Synagogues are there in Colmbus, Ohio anyway?  How many Jewish Synagogues are there in Cleveland, Ohio.  Oh yes, I sure picked the wrong state to continue being a Jew.  And there's no shortage of Christians (Mostly Protestants) seeking to convert the non-Christian.  Oh yes, I never had the chance when it came to Holy Baptism water. 
And as I'm lost in thought about religion, here are some photos of actress Shannyn Sossamon.
























No comments: