Thursday, February 21, 2013

BOATS ON THE BEACH

I would love to have a house sitting next to the beach.  I can sit on the beach and watch the tides of the ocean come crashing in the shore and back into the ocean again.  And I could watch boats float across the ocean in the distant horizon---More like distant dots that I could easily hold in the palm of my hands.  And I'll be wearing my swimming suit and drinking coffee while I look at the waves of the ocean crash to shore in my own private beach.  Ah yes, that would be a fine way of living my life.  Until then, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with Cleveland, Ohio BEING NEXT TO CLEVELAND, OHIO AND HAVING NO NEARBY PUBLIC BEACHES WHATSOEVER.  And as I'm lost in thought about never being in a town with an accessible public beach EVEN WHEN IT'S FRIGGING NEXT TO LAKE ERIE, here are some photos of actress Olivia Munn.





No comments: