Tuesday, February 18, 2014

IT'S RAINING

I'm starting to fall asleep quicker and I'm falling asleep longer. I fell asleep to the sound of strong winds and rain drops. I woke up to the sound of strong winds and rain drops. Being forty-six years old has educated me on one thing. A full night of rain normally melts away the snow---At least to a certain extend. But at what cost. Either a portion of the rain was washed away or there is a layer of ice upon the snow. I don't know for certain because it's still too dark outside. Whatever the case may be, I can't wait for Spring weather to arrive.
And as I'm lost in thought among the raindrops, here are some photos of Jessica Chastain.








A woman who was a huge fan of Jessica Chastain got to meet her favorite celebrity through the Make A Wish Foundation.  Jessica Chastain was bleach blonde instead of being a redhead as part of her role in the upcoming film A Most Violent Year.

Jessica Chastin and the late Phillip Seymore Hoffman
Jessica Chastain
 











No comments: