Sunday, October 23, 2016

I SAW A SKUNK TODAY

It's rough to be a skunk.  You try to make contact with folks and folks always seem to be running away.  I saw a skunk run down the side of the yard.  I didn't get a good look at the skunk.  It raced down the side of the yard much too fact for me to see the creature.  But yeah, the skunk was there.  I wasn't in a rush to make contact with the skunk.  I wasn't about to chase after the skunk either.  I just saw it run down the side of the yard before entering the house.  And that was it.  I didn't bother to see the skunk in the backyard after being in the side of the yard.  I'm sure the skunk in question is still out there somewhere.  I'm not in a rush to find out where.  Just let the skunk exist where it's existing and that will be fine. 
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Rachel Bloom.







































 Jon Gabrus and Rachel Bloom

No comments: