Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A STROLL THROUGH THE CEMETARY

It's the fourth month of 2019.  It's the second day of the fourth month of 2019.  It's still cold outside, but I'm wearing a light jacket outside.  I took a walk through the nearby cemetery a few hours ago.  I don't know anybody in the cemetery.  It's just a good place to go for a walk.  And it's relaxing to go for a walk.  It's also a good way to get some exercise.  And I read some of the tombstones as I walked. b Such a gloomy place the cemetery is.  Such a gloomy place indeed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime while I'm dreaming of Summer, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Amy Shark
 Aurora Aksnes or simply Aurora
 Dakota Johnson







 







 Daphne Groeneveld
















Hailey Baldwin









Hailey Baldwin and Kelia Moniz

Kelia Moniz and Hailey Baldwin



 Julia Louise-Dreyfus
 Mad Magazine satire of Wonder Woman






No comments: