Friday, April 5, 2019

THE NIGHT KING IS MY BUDDY

Ser Bronn:  This is the Night King and he's my buddy.  (Makes bunny ears behind the Night King's head.)
Night King:
Jason Vorhees:
Michael Myers:
Ser Bronn:  How do I know that I'm buddies with Night King here?  Because I gave him all of my children to zombify so there is no new generation for any Royal Line of Kings Landing.  Then I donated five hundred dragons and enough weapons to level a city.  But Night King won't destroy Kings Landing.  It all stops at the Massacre of Winterfell that saw no survivors.  It's like watching the final episode of  the television show Blake's 7 all over again.  So there is my Empire and there is Nighties Empire.  Right Night King?
Night King:
Jason Vorhees:
Michael Myers:
Ser Bronn:  I'm such a clever man.  Bahahahahahahahahaha.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Carrie Underwood
 Hana Jirickova







 Julia Van Os









 Morena Baccarin
Nastia Liukin
Normani Hamilton or simply Normani

No comments: