Thursday, April 18, 2019

WALKING THROUGH THE RAIN

 Sunset was a few hours ago before the sun vanished over the horizon.  Now it's the darkness of night  It was cloudy all day before the night fell and I'm starting to feel the raindrops fall.  It's starting to rain as I walk up and down the cemetery at night.  And somehow, it all seems to be appropriate.  I don't normally visit the cemetery at night.  I don't normally visit the cemetery when it's raining.  I don't normally visit the cemetery when it's night and raining.  But I was in the mood to do so.  And off I went for a bit of a stroll.  I'll be needing to walk back home soon.  And yes, it's fun to go walking through the rain.  It's always been relaxing to watch the rain fall from the sky.
And as I'm lost in thought while drinking a glass of lemonade, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Gal Gadot
 James Corden, Cherilyn Sarkisian aka Cher and Gal Gadot


 Cher, James Corden and Gal Gadot
 Gal Gadot as Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman

 Karmen Pedaru


















Lily Allen
 Liz Phair


 Ronda Rousey






Vicki Peterson from the rock band the Bangles

No comments: