Wednesday, April 17, 2019

CUTE GIRLS

Looking at cute girls is fun.  Looking at cute girls is exciting.  I'm hypnotized by the sight of a cute girls.  I can't deny it any longer.  Cute girls is the greatest thing ever.  I could look at cute girls all day long and it never gets old or tiresome.  Perhaps I'll walk into a grocery and look at cute girls with a smile on my face.  Ah yes, that will be nice.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime as I'm reminded that Summer is coming, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Madonna Veronica Louise Ciccone or simply Madonna
 Malgosia Bela









Maluma and Rebecca Gomez aka Becky G
 Mariska Hargitay
 McKenna Kelley, Sarrah Finnegan, Julianna Cannamela and Lexie Pressman
 Morgan Hurd
 Nastia Liukin
 Nico, Brenna Dowell, Ashley Hiller and Alex Marks
 Sarah Darling
 Serayah McNeill or simply Serayah and Victoria Justice 
 Sofia Carson and Janel Parrish
 Tanya Donelly and Tabitha Soren
Tasha Tilberg









 Toni Williams and Milan Clausi
Alexandra Hughes aka Allie X
 Amber Lawrence



 Amy Shark





 Anabeth Gish
Sara Dallin and Karen Woodward aka Bananarama
 Brielle, Macy Toronjo and Katelyn Ohashi
 Charlotte Emma Aitchison aka Carli XCX
 Gal Gadot

Jade bird
 Janelle Monae
 Julia Louis-Dreyfus
 Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Mark Hamill
 Karlie Kloss and James Corden

No comments: