Friday, April 26, 2019

IT'S RAINING OUT THERE

It's night and it's starting to rain.  It's not just a gentle casual rain.  This is a harsh thunderstorm type of rain.  I can hear the sound of raindrops pounding against the walls and the roof of the House I'm living in.  Then there was the crack of thunder.  Then the rain dies down a bit, but I'm sure it's still raining out there.  I'm going to get some sleep as soon as I finish writing this blog entry so I'll sleep right through most of the rain.  And when I awake, the rain will either be ended or he rain would've been continued.  I'm not sure which exactly.  At any rate, it's raining and I'm indoors through the entirety of it.  So let it rain.  Let it rain all night.  It's good to see the bright green grass at the end of glorious night of the falling rain.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Annie Tice















Ashley Tisdale


 Ashley Tisdale and Miley Cyrus
Asia Argento


 Asia Argento and Adrien Brody
 Eva Green









 Jessica Clements






 



 



No comments: