Sunday, April 21, 2019

SLUGGISH INTERNET CONNECTION ON EASTER SUNDAY

My Internet connection is starting to slow down a bit.  That's why I wasn't able to post that many blog entries---Because my Internet connection was slow and sluggish.  The Internet connection actually started to return to normal during the days leading up to Easter Sunday.  But now that Easter Sunday is here, The Internet connection is returning to being slow and sluggish.  So I try to post as many Internet blog entries as possible until the sluggish Internet connection makes that impossible again.  Anyway, Happy Easter Sunday everybody.
And as I'm lost in thought on Easter Sunday, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Mary Lou Retton

  Sasha Farber and Mary Lou Retton
 Mary Lou Retton and her daughter McKenna Kelley

 McKenna Kelley and Mary Lou Retton
 McKenna Kelley, Julianna Cannamela, Sarah Finnegan and Lexie Priessman

No comments: