Saturday, April 6, 2019

FIRST THE BEACH AND THEN THE CEMETERY

But first, I went for a walk at the beach.  But since this is the state of Maine, the beach water was much too cold.  And it wasn't a huge beach to start with.  It's too early for the seagulls.  It was too cold to sit down among the beach rock filled beach.  So I walked alongside the Atlantic Ocean or a bit.  Then it was off to the cemetery for a short stroll.  And I walked along the tombstones.  And I tried to guess what kind of life the dead had when they were among the living.  And I tried to guess how they passed away.  And it was a soothing as well as a relaxing afternoon first at the beach and then at the cemetery. 
And as I'm lost in thought after waking up in the morning, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Rosie Huntington Whiteley

 



 

 Tavi Gevinson










No comments: