Tuesday, February 14, 2012

IT'S TUESDAY MORNING ONCE AGAIN

It's Tuesday morning once again.  It's not Monday morning.  It's not Wednesday morning.  Oh no, today is Tuesday.  There's nothing much going on besides being unemployed and frequently riding broken bicycles that always get flat tires.  I have a drivers license, but I can't afford my driving ability.  I can barely afford my bike riding ability.  I'm always getting either flat tires or getting the rear tire rim bent badly out of shape.  I'm not sure why fortune always conspires against me.  I'm a decent man.  I'm honest and hard working.  However, I'm always losing my job.  I'm always getting my bike wrecked.  My efforts to purchase a car is always defeated.  My efforts for permanent employment is always defeated.  I can't move out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment if I'm not able to hold on to a job without it getting wrecked beyond repair in some way or another.  It's frustrating.  So here I go again.  I'm going to fill out another job application form.  With luck, the next job I land will be permanent.  With luck, the next bicycle I own won't keep getting flat tires and horribly ruined rear wheel rims.  With luck, I won't exist on the razors edge of homeless vagrancy and destitution.  With luck, I shall survive despite myself.
While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of 1980's era dance music rock star legend Pat Benatar.









































No comments: