Friday, February 24, 2012

SUCH IS THE CURRENT STATE OF MY EXISTANCE

And so Friday is slowly coming to an end.  And soon Saturday morning will greet us all.  It would be nice if I encountered Saturday as an employed person.  However, I shall instead greet Saturday as an unemployed person.  I didn't choose to be unemployed.  I'm working hard to correct that.  And so I shall continue to fill out job application forms.  I won't let my current run of bad luck drag me down. 
And so Friday is slowly coming to an end.  Friday was going to end sooner or later.  Friday is only twenty-four hours long.  One hour drift towards another whether we like it or not.  Hours turn into days.  Days turns into weeks.  Weeks turns into months.  Months turn into years.  Years turn into decades.  The whole world could be altered beyond recognition if we're not careful enough.  Yes, it would be nice if we can have certain moments of time frozen forever.  However, time doesn't work like that.  Friday will be gone no matter how hard we struggle to prevent it.  Saturday morning will arrive to take Friday evening's place regardless of our feelings.  Soon it will be time to eat breakfast again, but not yet.  It's still evening even if it's slowly coming to an end.  There's still a chance to enjoy what little of the evening that I have left.  I'll take the gradual passage of time one second at a time.












































































































While I'm lost in thought, here are some photos of film and television actress Alyssa Milano.

No comments: