Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WEDNESDAY MORNING

Is it still raining outside.  Let's look out the window.  Yup, it's still raining outside.  I'll need to ride my bike through the rain on my latest quest for employment.  I'll be cold and soaking wet.  However, with luck, I'll be employed.  I'm not employed yet, but I would like to be.  I won't mind getting hired in the rain.  I don't mind getting hired after the rain clears up.  Just as long as I'm employed again.  Ducks enjoy the rain.  Fishes loves the rain.  Plants loves the rain too.  I have a coat that's mostly rainproof.  My backpack, that I use for job hunting efforts, isn't waterproof, but it's partially water resistant.  Hey, it's better than nothing.









As I'm filling out job application forms, here is a photo of film actress Cameron Diaz.

No comments: