Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TUESDAY MORNING

Let's see, what should I eat for breakfast.  Let's see, I could eat scrambled eggs.  I could eat oatmeal.  I could eat dry cereal.  There's so much options.  I might go for dry cereal.  I prefer to eat dry cereal dry.  Milk is never poured on the dry cereal.  I never understood the point for such a thing.  It's one of those oddities that I have.  I already have coffee ready.  There's no orange juice.  Oh well, I guess I could always skip orange juice.  Still, I got coffee.  That's always a good thing.  I almost got my breakfast meal assembled.  All that I got left to do is to eat breakfast.

While I'm busy preparing myself breakfast, here are some photos of film actress Gwyneth Paltrow. 



Gwyneth Paltrow on WhoSay



Gwyneth Paltrow on WhoSay

No comments: