Monday, February 6, 2012

THE START OF A NEW WEEK IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

And this is where I'm at.  I'm unemployed and living in Cleveland, Ohio.  I would like to be unemployed and I'm working hard to be employed again.  I'm still hopeful that minimum wage employment is possible.  I'm hopeful that there's a light at the end of the long dark tunnel called unemployment.  And when I find employment, I still have Franklin University college tuition assistance to repay before I could move out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment.  It's Winter in Cleveland, Ohio, however no snow is falling from the sky.  Normally, there would be near blizzard condition here in Cleveland, Ohio.  However, the Winter here is shockingly mild.  A person living near the cul-de-sac has built a ice skating rink with the anticipation of a snow storm.  Now all the person has a small swimming pool instead.  Sometimes the forces of nature refuses with the grand design of humanity.  Oh well, such things happen.




























































While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of television and film actress Sophia Bush.

No comments: