Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SO BEGINS THE THIRTY-FIFTH MONTH OF MY RESIDENCE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

Ok, I'll admit that life has a tendency to be unpredictable.  When I was living in my own apartment at Lexington Park Apartments (Originally Country Corners Apartments) between 1997 to March 2009, it was my assumption that I'd be living there for the rest of my natural life.  Between 1997 to March 2009, I never thought that I'd be moving back in my Mom's house.  Nor did I believe for a second that I'd be living in Cleveland, Ohio starting April 2009.  However, life had other intention's in mind so here I am.  So now I'm unemployed, living in my Mom's house and needing to repay my college tuition loans.  All the college tuition loans that I owe Ohio State University has been paid in full 100%.  I still need to repay all the college tuition loans that I owe Franklin University though.  Once that is done, then I'll be debt free.  Since I was only four classes away from graduating Franklin University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a 3.0 grade point average, I won't need another college tuition loan.  In fact, I'll never take out a financial loan or a credit card application ever again.  It's taking too long to repay the college tuition loan that I already got.  Some cosmic force of nature is telling me that I'm never allowed to take out college tuition loans or a credit card debt.  It's  a shame, but such is life. 

















































































While I'm trying to move forward instead of backwards through life, here are some photos of film and television actress Kristen Bell with some photos of film and television actress Rachel Bilson tossed in.  Kristen Bell is the girl who's blonde.  Rachel Bilson is the girl who's brunette.

No comments: