Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Well GOD has given us snow.  GOD has also taken away snow.  Not right away though. However, snow is slowly melting away.  It won't take long before the snow is gone.  Will there be moe snow to replace the snow that's already starting to melt?  I'm not sure.  I've given up trying to predict the weather.  Just when I thought I figured everything out, everything ends up changing.  What's much more predictable is my unemployment status.  I'm not a high rollar when it comes to money.  It's hard to be a high rollar when my daily income budget is $1.08 per day.  I'm waiting patiently for my next unemployment compensation check from the Department of Jobs and Family Services.  Don't get me wrong.  I don't want to earn unemployment compensation forever.  This is just a temporary economic asssistance as I'm filling out job application forms.  With luck, I'll be employed again.  Yes, it's taking longer than expected to find employment.  It's easy to lose hope.  However, I refuse to give up.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel.  The survival strategy is simple.  Stay sober.  Stay sane.  Stay honest.  Ride my bike carefully.  Never ride my bike recklessly.  With luck, I'll survive despite myself.  Hey, it's possible.  There is a chance for redemption for everybody.  Even lost causes like me is capable of redemption.  Everytime the window is closed, GOD always leaves the window open to crawl out of.  I simply need to know where the window of opportunity.  And when the window of opportunity is made available, then I need the courage to pursue it.  Job hunting is useless without the courage to act upon the opportunity for a job interview.  And once the job interview is passed, then courage is needed to show up for work and perform to the best of your capacity.  There is no room for cowardice when going job hunting. 



































While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress Rachel McAdams.   

No comments: