Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WEDNESDAY EVENING PART FIVE

Is a cuckoo clock better than a grandfather clock?  Is a grandfather clock better than a cuckoo clock.  The grandfather sounds out a metalic chime to signal significant changes in time.  The cuckoo clock as a bird emerging from a door and saying, "Cuckoo" to signal significant changes in time.  The grandfather clock is large.  The cuckoo clock is small.  A grandfather clock is bigger than the average person.  The cuckoo clock is larger than the average pet animal.  However, if you have a pet bird or a pet fish, than the cuckoo clock would be bigger than that particular critter.  How would a pet bird react to a cuckoo clock?  Would be pet bird be amused by a new mechanical friend?  I'm not sure.  I don't own a pet bird nor do I own a cuckoo clock.  Yes, it would be an interesting experiment to engage in.  However, first I need to find employment, pay off my college tuition loans, get myself relaunched into adulthood and get my own apartment relaunched before I think about purchasing pet birds and cuckoo clocks. 
While I'm thinking about birds and cuckoo clocks, here is a photo of film actress Milla Jovovich.

No comments: