Thursday, May 2, 2013

AFTER I MOWED THE LAWN

I have mowed the lawn Gentle Reader.  And as the day slowly drifts into night, the accomplishment of having mowed the lawn is more encrypted by the night.  Few can see how wonderful the lawn looks now until daylight returns alongside the return of morning.  And so as I wait for the return of Morning, I prepare for dinner.  Because this is the moment when the night replaces the day.  And this is the moment when the moon and the stars replaces the sun.  Don't worry, the sun will be back a few hours from now.  Right now, it's the moon and the stars turn to shine and sparkle above us all in the heavens.  And so as I type this sentence, I wish you a very pleasant evening and I wish you all a wonderful morning yet to come. 
And as I'm lost in thought under the moon and the stars, here are some photos of Vanessa Hudgens.











No comments: