Friday, May 3, 2013

THE RETURN OF SUMMER

Well, it's officially Summer. Or rather, it's closer to Summer than it was last month. And the Gentle Reader and I know what that means. Yup. It's time to mow the lawn again. On yeah, I always wanted to be some generic movie villain and spend my days sitting by the swimming pool, making evil cell phone calls and ripping off ordinary human beings with junk bond deals, but I keep being put in situations where such behavior would be at a huge disadvantage---Such as needing to mow the lawn. And so I'm getting my lawn mowing sneakers out yesterday and mowed the bright green lawn grass again.  And now the lawn looks perfect again.  Junk bond dealers can't mow the lawn nearly as perfect as I'm able to do.
And as I'm lost in thought in the opening days of Summer, here are some photos of  Hayden Panettiere.




No comments: