Friday, May 3, 2013

MY GREATEST ADVENTURE

On April 30, 2013, I had a tiny rock in my shoe. I walked for roughly ninety minutes before I had the chance to remove that tiny rock from the inside of my shoe. So then I was able to walk normally again. There's nothing more frustrating than walking with a tiny rock inside the shoe.
If I could redo any aspect of my life, what would I do differently. Well, the biggest would be to take music lessons more seriously. If I took guitar lessons more seriously, would I be able to use such skills to play guitar for a rock band. And if I had the chance to start a rock band, what would be the name of such a rock band.
1. The Impulsive Bleeding Cuts
The problem with the above rock band name is that bleeding cuts are never impulsive.
2. The East St. Louis Band
The problem with the above rock band name is that I never lived in St. Louis. I visited St. Louis as part of a Synagogue youth group get together, but never actually left the hotel room. I doubt that I ever stepped foot in East St. Louis though so the above is still out of the question.
3. My Greatest Adventure
The above would be a fantastic name for a rock band. Now all I need to do is be able to sing on key, read musical notes, be able to compuse music that's actually listenable, purchase musical instrument and learn how to play it. In the meantime, I'll continue to work minimum wage instead.

And as I'm lost in thought while munching on a peperoni pizza, here are some photos of Jessica Hart.







No comments: