Friday, May 3, 2013

BLUE

The sky above me is blue once again. The rain from yesterday has passed. It's starting to feel more like Summer now. It's sort of soothing and relaxing to look above me at the bright blue sky. It's sort of hopeful and reminds me that all is right with the world. It's sort of soothing and relaxing and reminds me that I'll make it out ok in the end. I just have to believe in myself and have faith in myself. More important, I need to have confidence in myself. The world is a good place if I have confidence my myself and in other people too. And so with that in mind, I type out another blog entry. The Gentle Reader and I are racing through Spring and soon it will be Summer once again. I can't wait for Summer to return once more.
And as I'm lost in thought while enjoying a steaming hot cup of coffee, here are some photos of Alecia Moore aka Pink. 




No comments: