Saturday, October 24, 2015

FROM TIME TO TIME

Perhaps I walked past you without even knowing it.  If so, how many times has it happened.  If it happened once, then that's one thing.  If it happened more than once, then that's another thing altogether.  Yeah, there's a chance that I walked past you without knowing it.  It has been known to happen from time to time.  Perhaps we came close to meeting, only to have that crucial moment interrupted at the last second.  There may have been more than one near misses too.  Do I know your name?  Perhaps your name will be known to me if it isn't known already.  Do I need to make the effort or will it all come easily to me.  We'll all know for certain when the sun rises tomorrow. 
And as I'm lost in thought as I look out of the window, here are some photos of Lily Allen.






















No comments: