Saturday, October 24, 2015

THE GLORY OF AUTUMN AS I MISS THE JOYS OF SUMMER

Where has the Summer gone.  The Summer was here a few days ago, but now it's gone away.  Yeah, the Gentle Reader and I get to enjoy Autumn instead.  And yeah, the Autumn is kind of cool.  And we all do the Winter as reassurance that Global Warming isn't going to wipe out the human race as well as the planet we live on.  Summer is for outdoor swimming and laying on the grass to look up at the clear blue sky.  Autumn brings us multi-colored leaves that adorn the trees.  And yeah, despite the joy of watching the Autumn leaves decorate the trees giving me joy and delight, I still miss the Summer.  Not to worry, Summer will be here next year on the year 2016.  In the meantime, I shall enjoy the glorious days of the Autumn.
And as I'm lost in thought on the calm, cool days of Autumn, here are some photos of Bethany Joy Lenz.


















 Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Sophia Bush and Bethany Joy Lenz
 Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy Lenz, Chad Michael Murray, Sophia Bush and James Lafferty 

No comments: