Sunday, November 29, 2015

BEYOND THANKSGIVING DAY

Thanksgiving Day is getting further and further back in the rear view mirror.  And what's left of the holiday is the turkey, the stuffing and the cranberry along with the pumpkin pie which hasn't yet been eaten.  And I'm thankful for the abundance of leftovers from the Thanksgiving Dinner.  And I'm thankful for friends.  I'm thankful that I'm blessed with good health and happiness.  There is no need to repeat a repeating pattern which has accomplished nothing.  I have no desire to wreck the happiness which I have produced.  Whatever mistakes I've made in the past doesn't need to be repeated.  This is about creating a new chapter in my life with all new possibilities yet to be explored.  It's a brand new day and I'm excited for what this brand new day will provide to me.
And as I'm lost in thought after Thanksgiving Day, here are some photos of Ingrid Michaelson.



 Will Chase and Ingrid Michaelson


 Danny Elfman and Ingrid Michaelson

 Ingrid Michaelson




 Ingrid Michaelson and her backup band

 Ingrid Michaelson










No comments: