Wednesday, February 24, 2016

FREEZING RAIN WITHOUT EITHER THE ICE NOR THE SNOW

It's getting to that part of the evening when according to the Local Evening News Weather Report, it was supposed to stop raining and start snowing.  I'm guessing was supposed to produce lots of ice in the process.  Yeah, the rain has largely stopped, then started and then stopped again.  However, I'm not seeing the snow yet.  At least, I'm not seeing snow in the portion of Columbus, Ohio that I'm living in right now.  And so the logical conclusion that I could draw was that snow probably isn't going to fall tonight---At least not in the portion of that I'm living in.  Call it luck or call it global warming.  I'm just lucky that I'm not dealing with both freezing rain, ice and snow all at the same time.  Freezing rain alone is more than enough for me. 
And as I'm lost in thought after the rain stopped falling and the snow never started falling, here are some photos of Jennifer Aniston.















 Jennifer Aniston, Ben Stiller and John Hamburg
 Jennifer Aniston and Ben Stiller


Jennifer Aniston











 Jennifer Aniston on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno



No comments: