Sunday, February 28, 2016

WHEN IT'S PEACEFUL AT NIGHT

It's night and it's getting late.  I'll be soon getting ready for bed as soon as I'm finished writing this blog entry.  It should only take a few minutes for me to write this blog entry since creative writing has always been my strongest talent.  However, there's not much employable skill in creative writing.  Still, I'm glad to have creative writing as a creative talent even though there isn't much employable use for such a skill.  The ability to write this blog entry in one draft with the greatest of ease within mere minutes is one of those benefits.  And so night has fallen and I'm exhausted.  I'm ready for bed just as soon as I finish this sentence.  And with this sentence finished, I wish you all a good evening and I'll see you all the very next morning.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Olivia Wilde.




 





















No comments: