Thursday, February 4, 2016

AS I ANTICIPATE THE ARRIVAL OF SUMMER IN THE FINAL MONTH OF WINTER 2015 TO 2016

Just remember that Spring is roughly one month away and Summer is roughly four months away.  Though it should be kept in mind that as far as the Winter season is concerned, this Winter in Columbus, Ohio has been rather mild.  The snow has melted although it's still freezing cold.  It's the type of weather which is best enjoyed indoors.  However, it's both the Spring and the Summer season that I anticipate with enthusiasm.  I can't wait to see what Summer 2016 has in store for the Gentle Reader and myself.
And as I'm lost in thought in the freezing cold winter afternoon, here are some photos of Lauren Cohan.





Lauren Cohan and Brian Bowen Smith

Lauren Cohan




















No comments: