Wednesday, February 24, 2016

RAINING

You might decide to step outside, but you'll need both an umbrella and a rain coat.  It's raining here in Columbus, Ohio.  It's been raining almost non-stop the entire day.  It's not the type of rain that produces mudslides though.  It's a healthy sort of rain that keeps the ground nice and irrigated for the months to come.  No chance for wildfires here in Columbus, Ohio either.  The rain always arrives at a healthy pace and never overstays it's welcome.  And so I enjoy the rain with a smile on my face.  No chance for a drought where I'm living in.  I bid welcome to the rain.  Today is a good day for the rain.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's raining outside, here are some photos of Brooke Sorenson.












































 














No comments: