Monday, June 13, 2016

COFFEE

Coffee can be perceived as being able to solve any and all problems.  Ok, a steaming mug of coffee can't cure cancer or anything like that.  But it's easier to problem solve after consuming a steaming mug of coffee.  It's easier to utilize non-violence as a solution to all life problems if there is no alcohol around, but there's plenty of coffee to drink instead.  Or rather, that's the perception I've been getting for the past few years.  Hey, it's great if such a thing is possible.  There's no hangover with coffee.  I'm cool with anything that doesn't have any hangovers involved.  I still don't know how to brew cappuccino, but it's only a matter of time before such knowledge is acquired.  At any rate, I'm thirsty.  Time to brew another pot of coffee.
And as I'm lost in thought after drinking a steaming mug of coffee while it's late at night, here are some photos of  Rebecca Gayheart.


























No comments: