Sunday, June 12, 2016

TONIGHT

Perhaps I'll stay home tonight.  Perhaps I'll hit the town tonight.  I don't have much money at my disposal and what little cash I do have is being carefully conserved.  So it might be better for me to stay home tonight.  There might be something good to watch on television.  Or perhaps I'll figure out a jigsaw puzzle.  I'm sure there is something fun to do if I chose to stay home tonight.  The Gentle reader and I will figure things out as we go along.  Whatever the case may be, I'm sure it will be a fun and enjoyable evening regardless the path I end up taking.
And as I'm lost in thought during the late afternoon before evening falls, here are some photos of Aimee Carrero.













































 Jessie Usher, Gaelan Connell, Aimee Carrero and Connor Del Rio

No comments: