Sunday, June 5, 2016

THE MOON AND THE STARS

The day is done.  Night has begun.  It will be great to see the moon and the stars again.  Provided that the rain that has fallen today hasn't clouded the night sky.  If the cloud that has caused the rain to have fallen clouded the night sky is still around, then the moon and the stars won't be so easy to see.  If the clouds that has caused the rain to have fallen hasn't clouded the night sky has moved to the next town, then the moon and the stars will be easy to see.  And if I have to wait another day in order to see the moon and the stars, then I'm willing to wait a bit.  I'm a patient person.  I can wait to see the moon and the stars if I'm needed to.
And as I'm lost in thought as the sun starts to set, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Shiri Appleby


















 Constance Zimmer






 Shiri Appleby and Constance Zimmer

 Constance Zimmer


 Shiri Appleby and Constance Zimmer



 Shiri Appleby, Constance Zimmer and producer Dwight D. Smith
Anna Faris and Constance Zimmer
 Anna Faris










No comments: