Monday, June 6, 2016

RAIN

Will it rain at night just like it rained during the daytime?  That's the question that I'm asking myself as the sun starts to set.  Yeah, it's easier for the rain to fall at night while I'm asleep.  However, those who work at night will emerge from their places of employment to encounter the falling rain.  However, the rain must fall eventually.  If only to avoid the chances for a drought.  Plus, there is a certain poetry in the falling rain.  And it's fun to see the raindrops fall from inside the house looking outside.  And perhaps I'll emerge from my house to greet the falling rain---If only for a few minutes.  Yet, tonight it's not raining.  So I guess I'll wait a bit longer for the rain to start falling.
And as I'm lost in thought after the rain storm, here are some photos of Elle Fanning.
























 Director Nicolas Winding Refn and Elle Fanning





 Elle Fanning and Director Nicolas Winding Refn


No comments: