Tuesday, June 28, 2016

ENJOYING THE SUMMERTIME

Hot apple cider with a stick of cinnamon, sliced apples and applesauce makes a great snack.  And it's fun enjoy the snack on the back porch while looking at the backyard.  It's a scorching hot Summer day and it's yet another wonderful day.  It's not Summertime long enough here in Columbus, Ohio.  And the glimpse of Summertime that I'm able to enjoy here in Columbus, Ohio is something that I'm going to enjoy.  I'm going to enjoy the last few hours of daylight with the evening slowly getting closer.  I will need to think about Dinner soon.  But right now, I'm going to enjoy a snack of sliced apples and apple sauce along with hot apple cider as the hot Summer sun above me.  Ah yes, it's a wonderful day and it will be an evening better evening.
And as I'm lost in thought on the scorching hot Summer days, here are some photos of Irish, English and Puerto Rican descended actress and comedian Aubrey Plaza.






























 Brent Hodge and Aubrey Plaza


No comments: