Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A CONVERSATION ABOUT TELEVISION SHOWS

Man With a Plan:  I got a special Summer Edition of my Television Show.
Me:  That's wonderful.  When does it start?
Man With a Plan:  The Sumer Edition of my Television Show starts in the final two weeks of Summer.
Me:  So the Summer Edition of your Television Show is only two episodes long.
Man With a Plan:  The Summer Edition of my Television Show is twenty-two episodes long.
Me:  So it's the Autumn Edition of your Television Show.
Man With a Plan:  It's the Summer Edition of my Television Show.
Me:  Somebody forgot to check with a calendar, but good luck with your television show.
Man With a Plan:  As long as the Summer Edition of my Television Show lasts longer than Maya and Marty.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson.







































 
 



No comments: