Saturday, August 5, 2017

THOUGHTS WHILE REHEATING CHINESE FOOD

I'm reheating Chinese food in the microwave oven while watching television.  Tomorrow is only minutes away.  Time moves forward.  I look back at the past as I look forward to the future.  With luck, the future will be a positive one.  I ask myself if the contributions that I make to the world is a positive one.  And more important, how can I rent films if there's no longer a Blockbuster Video Rental Store anymore?  I'm in the mood to watch a supernatural film involving witchcraft, but now it's hard without a Bockbuster Video Rental Store.  So I have this urge to watch a film about a supernatural film about witchcraft with no way to satisfy that urge.  Gosh darn the luck.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Sophia Bush.































No comments: